Discovery: I don't own very much, and I'm very okay with it. It's sure made packing a lot easier.
One week, by the way. One little ol' week. People keep asking me if I'm finally getting nervous about it, but I can honestly say that I'm not. I've even tried to talk myself into being nervous or into thinking I'm crazy, because that's how a normal person should feel (Right? Right), but I just can't feel anything but calm. Calm and readiness. I'm so ready to be flung into an experience unlike the one I'm in now. I love my home and the time I get to be with my family and friends, but I'm in need of newness. Complete and utter newness. How great will it be to stand in an airport listening to conversations babbling away in Italian or German or whatever other language feels like making a cameo in my life. In actuality, I may end up being scared out of my wits because I'm so lost, but for right now, that thought seems perfectly prescribed.
No comments:
Post a Comment