Saturday, May 14, 2011

*Don't ask. Or do, but I lay the blame on Bailee.

     Guess what, everybody? I had some pictures to post for you! 'Had' being the keyword.
      I went and played basketball with some guys- yes, you heard that correctly, I played BASKETBALL- and got some awesome pictures for the express purpose of having something interesting to post for you, not to mention as proof of me doing something at least halfway athletic. It was all going according to plan when (dun dun duuun) disaster struck in the form of me changing settings on my camera. I was having a grand ol' time perfecting the photo-taking skills of my beloved camera, all the while dreaming daydreams about the magical moments it would soon capture (some of which would inevitably be filled with rainbows, marshmellows, and unicorns from Booger Mountain*), when a slip of my finger sent the already captured images on my memory card into a vast void of nothingness and deletion. Six days worth of pictures: GONE. All 163.
     Excuse me while I find a black dress to wear. It's what one is supposed to wear as you enter into a mourning period, right? Or maybe that's just my recent reading of Jane Eyre talking...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment